manufactures all types of Ball bearing Disc Springs both
plain and slotted & Preloading Bearing Washers. Ball-Bearing
Disc Springs are used with radial Ball bearings to minimize
vibration and shaft deflection. Proper preloading will
increase bearing rigidity and eliminate excessive wear
& tear and running noise.
of Ball Bearing Disc Springs Preloading Washers :
Significant increase or decrease in applied force even
with small variation in deflection.
2. Backlash compensation & regressive curves help
reduce preload variations changes
3. Very low force characteristics with very large deflection
4. Multiplication of force by stacking of two or more
5. Available in all size to accommodate all Ball bearing
6. Elimination of noise and play in Ball Bearings.
7. Round shape ensures equal distribution of load around
the bearing ring.
Application of Preloaded Bearing Washers
in Electric motors helps to reduce operating noise. The
preload force remains practically constant even when there
is axial displacement of the bearing as a result of thermal
If preload is primarily to protect
the bearing from vibration damage when stationary, then
greater preload is required